I have no idea what the title of this blog means; it came to me in a dream one night. And if you know me well enough you will know that I am always dreaming and my imagination is pretty wild. Now that is it the 12th of January and BET has brought back "The Game" I think it is safe to say that the world can end in 2012, life is complete! However "The Game" to me was entertaining but a tad disappointing. I guess the long 1.5 year wait, had risen my expectations to want something even more dramatic than having a black president or a female prime minister in Trinidad, sadly like most things it did not live up to my expectations. I'm a hard bitch to please.
Currently I should be basking in the sun on Toco beach getting blacker, or for the used of a better word; tanned! But it's raining and basically the lime is squashed. That meant that I had to entertain Mary (mommy) and her shit and go to the dentist...ugh. After 30 mins of DEATH, it was determined that I had no cavities....great! now what....
Anyways due to my weight gain of about 20 pounds..or maybe it's like 5, but who's counting; I have decided to start back working out and stretching!..the days of be sitting down looking at other people do work are ...not over.... but I will be going to the gym. I will NOT be a fatty.
So many other things to discuss but as usual Mary did not cook...so I have to go look for food.
LOL! y r u such a nut?! Keep um comin,I like these posts!
ReplyDelete