omg so today is like negative 10 with a wind-chill of about -50....ok -27...I feel as if my unfertilized eggs are being frozen as I make my way to and from Ardolf(Chem building). I swear my tears are freezing on my eyelashes and I am probably going to be blown away by the wind and buried in snow by the end of this weekend :( I want to go out today and dress...well you know, wear hardly any clothing and go to the bar, but I am afraid if I do this I would be dead. No more Short Person to drive me to the bar :(
But even though I am cold I forgot about the -100 degree outside for 70 mins as I sat in my Organic Synthesis class....sigh! I am determined to impress the prof...so he is married with 2 adopted black kids...not my concern really ( I could make him black kids!). I wonder if Mary reading this...oops :D
either way I scored a 10/10 of the first quiz....I have a brain people! I am sure he is impressed...totally made my day :D
Bar tonight is a must... sigh once I survive the rest of my day
Best title of a blog post ever. I bet Mary is reading this and thinking to herself, "what a crazy daughter I've created." bhahaha. Love you!
ReplyDelete