Monday, January 31, 2011

wotlessssnesss

The title today is a Trinidadian slang that means...umm ..hmmm "worthlessness" , it is after a carnival song for the year 2011. Yes people carnival is in the air once again but that is of no concern to me since the only celebrating I will be doing is on Friday evening when my week is over. I must apologize for not writing in 500000 days but "I'm a chemistry major!" and these last few weeks have been rough. I am finally getting into a routine, which is good because I hate change. So mini baby ( my mini netbook) scared me this weekend; i tried to charge my ipod only for the screen to blank out on me. PANIC. i saw my life crash, i thought about not being able to talk to my mommy, my pictures...and the sad life I was gonna have in MN without it. So what if I still have my DELL, mini baby is special to me. Thankfully  she stopped being a bitch and is working perfectly once again!

No comments:

Post a Comment