Wednesday, February 9, 2011

jar of hearts

Besides being incredibly busy I am finding it super hard to keep up with this blog, but I made a commitment. Right now I have some downtime in lab waiting for this instrument/bitchass  to cooperate. Last week was full of tears, stress, laughter, moments of freaking out, dirty dancing and trying to not freeze.
My weekend started with finding out a close friend of mine's mom hadcancer. It's super sad and I have no idea how to help, except pray. I imagine if Mary was to get cancer...lets not think about it i'll just get sad.
Apparently as a Chemistry major my chances of getting cancer increases. :( it's sad. I still have time though, then again if the world does end in 2012 it wont matter.
I realize that I actually like lab and even though it is alot of hours, there is no place I'd rather be..except maybe in Trinidad on a beach somewhere.
V-day this year makes it the 2nd year without a valentine....life is rough my friends but I have my eye on someone; even though you know i'll never ask anyone EVER...way to shy. Maybe he'll get a clue....(fingers crossed)
This week at the bar was a mess however since I was stalked by an old man who clearly has a fetish for the  the black woman or maybe just me....*running away screaming* Cant pick up anyone decent nowadays, only freaks, fat and ugly people. sigh!
Ok now I'm starving...brb in like a day or 2

No comments:

Post a Comment