Sunday, February 20, 2011

Winter wonderland

Well I had to go to church even if it meant I would die on my trip there. The snow was literally attacking my body, ... Thank God for a good winter coat and ugg boats!
Talking to my bffs today made it all the better even though they made me sad...Karma is a bitch
I guess I am so difficult to please, my bffs are now displeased with my decisions. I still love them though even though we argue. OREO for life :P
Tmr is apparently president's day but CSBSJU is hardcore! HOLIDAYS ....AT THIS SCHOOL CRAZINESS...hopefully we will get a snow day cause outside is brutal.
I made an executive decision today due to recent developments that I am striking on facebook for the week of carnival...Thurs- Wed
and removing Trinis from my news feed! * ugh*
that is all

Dija

No comments:

Post a Comment