Thursday, February 17, 2011

30day blog challenge



DAY1  A picture of yourself with fifteen facts.

  1.  I am sarcastic, funny, overly dramatic,....SCORPIO!
  2. When I was younger I was known as sleeping beauty because all the kids in my neighborhood would call me outside to play and i'll be napping, i miss those days
  3. Seriously considering going into dance full time..yes i have been out of practice for a few years but i think if i just work hard at it i'll be ok..because chem is kicking my ass at the moment
  4. God is very important to me in my life, college has seriously tested my faith, i think i was falling off during sophmore year! thankfully I am back on track RC all the way! :D
  5. I love being in charge...idk something about power just makes me happy! omg!
  6. I am afraid of being stuck with the wrong person for life
  7. I am hopeless romantic <3 i love being in like and pray for the day i experience love again
  8. I am determined to succeed even if it makes me lack in sleep
  9. i seriously considered going into the convent for like a solid 2 hours, just because i want to travel to the holy land and all that good stuff
  10. I am a strong woman and i am proud of myself..confident that i will get my goals


No comments:

Post a Comment