Saturday, February 12, 2011

truths

I just got this idea from a friend I met at work last year:

  1. I think alarm clocks should be set 1hr before wake up time!..but clearly some idiots need a to be reminded 3 hrs before its time to get up....and snoozes it every 5 mins....*annoyance*
  2. I am always afraid when my Mary doesn't answer a text or the phone or doesn't call....don't judge me, my mommy is my person!
  3. people will do what they want no matter if they ask you for you advice or not!...so I think people should stop asking what others think
  4. personal issues should be taken to the Lord in Prayer!
  5. Having few good friends than a ton of people around you that you cant talk to about anything personal with is better. But having at least one person who understands you completely is a gift.
  6. I am in firm belief that squirrels are of the devil!..they don't hibernate!..why are they currently frolicking in the SNOW!?
  7. I am attached to my nails...don't question it
  8. and don't tell me what to do.....As i get older i realize i have a problem with being ordered/ talked down to.
  9. I rarely get mad, so when i do it is serious.
  10. I'm incredibly emotional but i try to hide it
  11. worst quality: not forgiving or forgetting...but i am trying to work on it...it hard...and i'm also trying to get a degree so whatever comes first
  12. why is your alarm still going off...it is Saturday! is every 5 min necessary...do you have shit for brains
  13. I learned yesterday from my favorite monk and priest FR. Don, that God answers prayers in 5 different ways, two of which are: no I love you too much and yes but you have to wait
  14. I am soo not patient :(
  15. I wish I could still dance...been out of practice for about 2 years..such a great release of energy
  16. why do orange m&m's taste sooo bad? and why cant people tell the difference..they don't all taste the same
  17. I am the same way with everyone..including kids...just ask my niherst crew..big up to the  A team also, Hannabag , Roberta, Joey, Pixie, Khris , TAG, Anu, ..of yea and that girl from Grande or whatever..lol and everyone else
  18. Ever want to pick the world up and drop it on someone's head?  ...me too! lol
  19. I love Nicki Minaj!...and think Katy Perry is the shit!
  20. I love my people <3

No comments:

Post a Comment