Tuesday, March 15, 2011

i'm in st. joe trick

Hey peeps!
So it's spring break and due to (long boring story) unforeseen  circumstances I remained in St. Joseph , MN and did not go to DC as planned
At least the snow is melting right!
gotta look at the glass half full!
For the past two weeks I have been focusing on school to be honest...even though Biochem is kicking my ass!
I fixed by Dell so i'm less dependent on mini baby and relaxed my hair...which is always a plus!
I ordered a BB so hopefully it  gets here tmr!...I have lots of important people to BB chat.
I have given up shopping at Vickies (VS)  for lent and its been hard....like today I was extremely bored and wanted to shop
but I couldnt!...broke my heart so,
instead juju asked me to go on youtube to learn how to sew weave so I could fix her track....so I did that...got sad again....So I went to sleep instead and wasn't very productive.
I decided to go to the dance studio soon to relieve stress so i'm excited!

Love Dija

No comments:

Post a Comment