Wednesday, March 30, 2011

the Rest is still unwritten

The thought of me graduating early was too much for me to handle!....currently it is still being "looked at" but chances are I may have to return to do 2 credits of capstone. More time to prepare to go into the real world i guess, but i am still praying that i get to leave this country soon. But what I am returning to, is clearly a country that is still locked in the effing dark ages because we are currently being run by a few racist idiots; but lets not get into that..politics gets me so upset. My hope is that more Trinidadians will read.....yes Trinis have a tendency to go off of "hearsay" and formulate opinions. I read the papers everyday...even when I am not in to country; currently Jamaica is appealing to Trinidad to invest in their country.......STEUPS EH! anyways if I continue this will turn into a 4 page rant.
On a lighter note the Trinis on campus had a Carnival Party! we had a good turn out and even had americans jumping and waving flags to Destra and Machel :)
I tried for the first time a coconut stew chicken and it was soooo good! I could get married now i think!...just need to perfect pelau and I good to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment