All of my friends who have gone away started a blog! Then I began to think, why not me? I am away, I travel and most times I am interesting. Maybe this can be something I look back and laugh at when I get famous! or not...lol ( i'm a glass is half full kinna girl) Either way I am writing one about stuff I care about. I should start with a little about my life the last three years, as I have been living in America. I study in the best state in America, Minnesota; to my trinis who do not know where that is; think about carnival and the beach! its NOTHING like that haha its the state above Iowa, below Canada..behind God's back past the devil's ass..sort of like south Trinidad!
Either way MN in great, its safe, its cold and it has the biggest mall EVER and some of the nicest people. Normally I hate MN most times but I think it is because I am home and I actually miss it. This Christmas has been great; I spent it with my family and new year with my best friend Dominique who I think I cant live without. I reconnected with some old high school friends and hung out with the people who mean the world to me. I went to the beach, parties, dinners and the movies, and found time to sit around and do nothing...ahhhh it's the simple things.
I should probably do one of these .. sweet idea
ReplyDeleteLove it, Digi! Now this, I miss.
ReplyDelete