God is real...Did you know that? and he is pretty awesome. I am here safe in Minnesota starting my FINAL year in college...bittersweet. I just want this semester to be drama free and just full of good memories....and of course ...weight loss!
I miss the bar a lot but I did not go Sunday night because I didn't go to church. Think about it...how dare I not go to church and then go to the bar and sin..disgusting right...so I passed. Talk about sacrifice!
I totally fell in love with the band " Florence and the Machine" and the song "dog days are over" which was introduced to me on glee. But today I changed my routine....and we all know I don't do to well with change and I ended up listening to all of the bands music...well honestly about 4 songs..who has time to listen to all ...i'm trying to get a degree! Anyways "Cosmic Love" is AMAZING "A falling star fell from your heart and landed in my eyes I screamed aloud, as it tore through them, and now it's left me blind...." blah blah blah...check it out though..like seriously! good dancing music...I almost killed myself in the bedroom this morning trying to pirouette on the carpet.
Digi! I am so proud of you for giving up the bar bc you didn't go to church! Good thinking.
ReplyDeleteLove you and glad you're safe!
love u ash
ReplyDeleteLOL! @ the bar comment. I'm jus happy that you changed your routine and embraced change! Lovin this blog btw!
ReplyDeleteyay! love u megs
ReplyDelete